Dunelm Veterinary Group Platinum Care Plans Because Prevention is Better Than A Cure
At Dunelm, we believe the best way to maintain a happy healthy pet is to prevent them from getting injured or poorly in the first place. That's why we have developed our Platinum Care Plan.
The Platinum Care Plan includes regularly scheduled visits to the practice so that we have the opportunity to administer any necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and effective worming and flea treatments. In addition, we'll perform an overall clinical examination, allowing us to carefully monitor the general health of your pet and detect any potential problems. Prevention IS better than a cure, after all.
- The Platinum Care Plan helps to spread the cost of routine treatments into easy to manage monthly payments.
- Platinum Care Plan members qualify for additional discounts on other items available from our Durham practice.
Platinum Care Plan Prices
Why Choose Platinum Care for Your Pet?
- Annual booster vaccinations
- Full clinical examinations, to include:
- General Health
- Skin & Coat
- Heart & Lungs
- Anal Glands
- Joints & Muscles
- Urine Test
- Free Consultations
round flea, tick & parasite treatments
- Year-round worming treatments
- Dietary advice
- 10% off all medications
- 10% off the normal cost of diets and sundries purchased at the practice
- 10% off the normal cost of services provided, including:
- Blood Sampling (in-house)
- Additional Vaccinations
All this AND you can spread the cost with Direct Debit.
How Do I Register?
Joining the Platinum Care Plan is Easy!
All it takes is the completion of a simple form, available from one of the Dunelm Vets Team members or by calling the Simply Health team on 0800 169 9958 to apply over the phone.
When you apply you will need to have your bank details available to set up your Direct Debit payments.
A one-off joining fee of £10 will be collected with your first monthly payment.